Yes, after two years of living in a 24′ travel trailer, I’m moving back into a house. YEAH!!
My sister Emily and I are renting a house together, we are both excited about this for different reasons.
There are things you don’t even think of when you are living in a house that you think of and miss when living in such a small trailer.
- a full size refrigerator and freezer
- a real bathroom – this includes a full size shower or tub and not having to combat the septic smells or deal with dumping a black water tank
- being able to cook something without raising the temperature in your home by 10-15 degrees (this is nice in the winter, but really uncomfortable in the summer)
- having a washer and dryer available that you don’t have to feed quarters into
- having more than one chair to sit in
I’m not complaining, my needs have been supplied and many wants ~ I’m just listing the blessings I will enjoy once I move. But for now my little trailer is getting full of boxes and my shed is full of boxes. It’s amazing how much that can be fit into such a little space.