In studying out “walking worthy” – here are some traits that God has shown me that he requires. I am thankful of the reminders and desire to increase in my faithfulness to him.
- Patient – But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:4
- Wise – Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. Proverbs 19:20
- Fearless – Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
- Determined – I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13
- Submissive – Eph 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
- At Peace – Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:31-33
- Hopeful – Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13
- Joyful – Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Phillipians 4:4
- Prayerful – Pray without ceasing. 1Thessalonians 5:17
- Thankful – Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Ephesians 5:20
- Kind & forgiving – And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32